During the COVID-19 pandemic, Nooelec remains open and available to answer your questions, concerns and provide technical support. If you are concerned about an order you have placed, you can contact Nooelec at any time for an update. Please note that all postal services worldwide are currently experiencing delays due to the Coronavirus. We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have received your order and require technical support, please read the information below before submitting your ticket.
Hello! If you've reached this page, it's probably because you need technical support! We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty and would be happy to help. You can open a ticket using the "(?) Support" bubble in the bottom corner of this page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Before submitting your ticket, please read through the following guidelines so you'll know what to expect from Nooelec's friendly Customer Support team!
Nooelec's Technical Support team is happy to offer technical support through our ticketing system at this time. We are unable to offer technical support over the phone. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, though response times may vary. When opening a ticket with Nooelec, please include the following information:
- Your order number (you can provide your Amazon or eBay order ID if you purchased from one of these platforms).
- A description of the problem you're having, including which device(s) are involved and what you have already tried to resolve the problem.
- A description of your hardware configuration, including which SDR and antenna you're using, if you have any accessories (such as an upconverter or LNA) in line, and which computer/host device is in use.
- A screenshot from your computer and/or SDR software showing the problem. This includes any error messages you're receiving from your operating system, driver installer or SDR software.
- If your concern is related to the performance of a particular device, please send a screenshot of your SDR software to illustrate the issue. Please ensure that your settings are visible. You can send additional screenshots as needed to ensure that we can view all of the settings currently enabled in your software.
- In certain cases, you may want to create a video to illustrate the problem, which we are happy to review as well.
- Please note that all attachments must be no larger than 7MB. If your picture or video is larger than this, please upload it to a photo/video sharing site or use a service like DropBox to upload your file and then share the link with us.
When your ticket is received, our Customer Support team reviews it and assigns it to the appropriate team member. All tickets are responded to in the order that they are received. You'll be kept up to date on the progress of your ticket, and if we require additional information to better understand the issue. Our goal is to resolve all queries as quickly as possible, while delivering accurate, high-quality support and service.
Once we have had the chance to review your case in full, we'll offer technical support to resolve the issue. We may ask you to change some of your software settings, to reconfigure your hardware, or other adjustments to your application in order to resolve the issue. If the problem persists after following our directions, we'll ask that you send an updated screenshot so that we can offer additional support as required.
If you are requesting a replacement under warranty, please note that Nooelec only approves replacements after technical support has been provided and we have concluded that the device should be replaced. In most cases we are able to identify the issue and resolve it without needing to issue a replacement. We ask for your patience and cooperation throughout the technical support process, so that we can be sure we're providing you with the appropriate resolution to your issue.
If you need tech support, please don't hesitate to contact us using the Support bubble at the bottom of this page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!